RE: TechNet Asia-Pacific - AFCEA 2018 Attendee list ?

Hello,

Hope you are doing good. I am not sure whether you got a chance to read my
previous mail (mentioned below).

Please let me know if you are interested in acquiring the complete list of
attendee contacts.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes,

Peter