Re: LLVM/GCC social in Shenzhen China: Sept 16, 2018

Hi all

We are sorry to announce that this social have been postponed to
October 20/21 due to the hurricane Shanzhu, which is approaching
Shenzhen in 3 days. The Program Analysis Workshop has been postponed
too.

I'll send new notifications once the next social date is confirmed.

--
Best wishes,
Wei Wu (吴伟)