Re: OpenACC maintainership

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 08:20:02PM +0000, Moore, Catherine wrote:
> Following up various conversations that took place at Cauldron over the
> weekend:  There is a need for a dedicated OpenACC maintainer.  Thomas
> Schwinge has a long history with the OpenACC project and is willing to
> take on this role.  Jakub has agreed that appointing an OpenACC maintainer
> makes sense.  Will you please follow through with the steering committee
> to make this a reality?

As I said at Cauldron, I support this and Thomas is a good choice.
I'd like to retain final say on changes that affect not just OpenACC, but
also OpenMP, or on stuff where it is clearly desirable to share
implementation between OpenACC and OpenMP, but otherwise an OpenACC reviewer
will help, I have saidly a long backlog of still unreviewed OpenACC patches
and am usually quite busy with OpenMP 5 development, OpenMP language
committee work or GCC general bugfixing.

	Jakub