Re: gdb 8.x - g++ 7.x compatibility

Ok, sounds reasonable. In case of debugger we are indeed "linking" RTTI
name with name in debuginfo.

I've checked LLVM docs, they generate Debuginfo from LLVM "Metadata", and
metadata for types already contains mangled names in "identifier" field:
https://llvm.org/docs/LangRef.html#dicompositetype . So it should not be
hard to propagate it to object file.

I will ask on LLVM maillist if they can emit it.