Re: Dropping ChangeLogs

On Friday 22 December 2017 06:06 PM, Florian Weimer wrote:
> I cannot agree with that.  Full commit review is an absolute requirement
> before we can eliminate ChangeLogs because the review needs to cover the
> author attribution.

We have agreed on doing full commit reviews multiple times (at least the
last couple of Cauldrons, including this year's) but implementation has
been inconsistent.

So we have agreement in principle on everything needed get a proper git
workflow (with or without a tool) except dropping ChangeLogs, which is
why I mentioned that as the main blocker.

Siddhesh