This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 7 needs temporary for brace-initializing (non-literal-type) member variable?
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Titus Von Boxberg <tvb377 at gmx dot de>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 00:29:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 7 needs temporary for brace-initializing (non-literal-type) member variable?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-cac889fe-1cfb-4b98-aa41-4f72e8582800-1507323114059@3c-app-gmx-bs02>
On 6 October 2017 at 21:51, Titus Von Boxberg wrote:
> Or should I file a bug? Or is there already one I could not find?
This mailing list is not for "is this a bug?" questions. This looks
like a bug, so please create a bug report in Bugzilla, thanks.