Re: Exhaustive Instructions for Toolchain Generation

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Sandra Loosemore
<sandra@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> On 10/03/2017 03:27 PM, R0b0t1 wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Sandra Loosemore
>> <sandra@codesourcery.com <mailto:sandra@codesourcery.com>> wrote:
>

> [snip]
>
> FAOD, R0b0t1 forwarded mail I deliberately sent off-list back to the list.
> I do know that business solicitations are frowned upon on the mailing lists.
> :-(

My apologies! I would personally consider business solicitations sent
privately due to a public posting to be rude, similar to a
telemarketing call, especially if they are asking for uncompensated
work.

I assumed you were acting in good faith and that what you sent was not
a business solicitation, and that you meant your response to have been
sent to the list. I apologize for the confusion. As I have attempted
to explain, I am not very smart.

Respectfully,
     R0b0t1