This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Exhaustive Instructions for Toolchain Generation
- From: R0b0t1 <r030t1 at gmail dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 14:58:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: Exhaustive Instructions for Toolchain Generation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAD4mYhF0JAkvLcBzHCocB9L5iTd5XU9K33WHeDsJo=_GxqfLg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6eHdSLuB=uZ4Hseb-CQeT9=E8JTb8=J3yHxBu2DLm7kq=2DA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAD4mYinDcV_Avb9_KwLEmofAiSri_2kHiQrfdu1=LZL0+L3YA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6eHdTC3yKYy56fZPS4BdCS4y3V2FFHJqhWmgu5VJzj9j-oAA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAD4mYjVnGZkCeezfLEos4QRyYcHJTmgA-322aMRzKVzwFttJA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAD4mYhvgxpn8R=OXDqHY5bLV18--sjA315qky9qLPicM68KRA@mail.gmail.com> <59D41B9E.email@example.com>
On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Sandra Loosemore
> On 10/03/2017 03:27 PM, R0b0t1 wrote:
>> On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Sandra Loosemore
>> <firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>> wrote:
> FAOD, R0b0t1 forwarded mail I deliberately sent off-list back to the list.
> I do know that business solicitations are frowned upon on the mailing lists.
My apologies! I would personally consider business solicitations sent
privately due to a public posting to be rude, similar to a
telemarketing call, especially if they are asking for uncompensated
I assumed you were acting in good faith and that what you sent was not
a business solicitation, and that you meant your response to have been
sent to the list. I apologize for the confusion. As I have attempted
to explain, I am not very smart.