Re: Exhaustive Instructions for Toolchain Generation

On 10/04/2017 06:34 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 3 October 2017 at 22:27, R0b0t1 wrote:
I decline to do your company's market research for them. They could choose
to pay me, of course. Based on the failures I am experiencing I doubt that
your company has gotten the build process entirely correct.

Given that you apparently only recently learnt about --sysroot it
seems a bit presumptuous to assume Codesourcery's experts don't know
what they're doing.

I think they know about it in all its Canadian crossy system-bootstrappy goodness :)

nathan

--
Nathan Sidwell