This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Exhaustive Instructions for Toolchain Generation
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: R0b0t1 <r030t1 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 11:34:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: Exhaustive Instructions for Toolchain Generation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAD4mYhF0JAkvLcBzHCocB9L5iTd5XU9K33WHeDsJo=_GxqfLg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6eHdSLuB=uZ4Hseb-CQeT9=E8JTb8=J3yHxBu2DLm7kq=2DA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAD4mYinDcV_Avb9_KwLEmofAiSri_2kHiQrfdu1=LZL0+L3YA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6eHdTC3yKYy56fZPS4BdCS4y3V2FFHJqhWmgu5VJzj9j-oAA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAD4mYjVnGZkCeezfLEos4QRyYcHJTmgA-322aMRzKVzwFttJA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAD4mYhvgxpn8R=OXDqHY5bLV18--sjA315qky9qLPicM68KRA@mail.gmail.com>
On 3 October 2017 at 22:27, R0b0t1 wrote:
> I decline to do your company's market research for them. They could choose
> to pay me, of course. Based on the failures I am experiencing I doubt that
> your company has gotten the build process entirely correct.
Given that you apparently only recently learnt about --sysroot it
seems a bit presumptuous to assume Codesourcery's experts don't know
what they're doing.