This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Please update the documentation about source tree.
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Fis Trivial <ybbs dot daans at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 09:19:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: Please update the documentation about source tree.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <MWHPR16MB0063A80F87224872FA98E4E0927C0@MWHPR16MB0063.namprd16.prod.outlook.com>
On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 2:29 AM, Fis Trivial <email@example.com> wrote:
> I read about the internals of GCC from GCC online documentation about
> the source tree, and found some source directories are missing from the
> documentation. For example in the top directory:
I filed this as https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=82383 .
> and in the gcc directory:
This is partly documented:
but maybe it should have some more.
> Though these thing can be tracked by reading commit messages or change
> log, but I think it would be nice to have some short introduction for
> these directories for newbies like me.