This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Please update the documentation about source tree.
- From: Fis Trivial <ybbs dot daans at hotmail dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 09:29:06 +0000
- Subject: Please update the documentation about source tree.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: gcc.gnu.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;gcc.gnu.org; dmarc=none action=none header.from=hotmail.com;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
I read about the internals of GCC from GCC online documentation about
the source tree, and found some source directories are missing from the
documentation. For example in the top directory:
and in the gcc directory:
Though these thing can be tracked by reading commit messages or change
log, but I think it would be nice to have some short introduction for
these directories for newbies like me.