Please update the documentation about source tree.

I read about the internals of GCC from GCC online documentation about
the source tree, and found some source directories are missing from the
documentation. For example in the top directory:

libbacktrace
libcc1
libcilkrts
libhsail-rt
libmpx
liboffloadmic
libsantizer
libvtv

and in the gcc directory:

jit

Though these thing can be tracked by reading commit messages or change
log, but I think it would be nice to have some short introduction for
these directories for newbies like me.