This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Possible Bug Fix/No Reply on Bugzilla
- From: nick <xerofoify at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 16:56:36 -0400
- Subject: Possible Bug Fix/No Reply on Bugzilla
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I commented here a few names ago, https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=82230. Not
to be a annoyance but I have a school assignment and would like someone to reply if it's
correct or something. I am assuming it's probably wrong but any comment would be very
helpful before I sent in a patch to the patches list to get merged for the fix.