This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Buildbot
- From: Paulo Matos <email@example.com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 14:03:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC Buildbot
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAH6eHdR5XBmYaiN5ikw5CDrUQuZ+iNk2wUoOQLzEk5+kMemail@example.com>
On 25/09/17 13:14, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On 25 September 2017 at 11:13, Paulo Matos wrote:
>>> Apart from that, I fully agree with octoploid that http://toolchain.lug-owl.de/buildbot/ is duplicated effort which is running
>>> on GCC compile farm machines and uses a shell scripts to utilize. I would prefer to integrate it to Buildbot and utilize same
>>> GCC Farm machines for native builds.
>> Octoploid? Is that a typo?
> No, it's Markus Trippelsdorf's username.
Ah, thanks for the clarification.