This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Ctags Patch Fails
- From: nick <xerofoify at gmail dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 13:55:44 -0400
- Subject: Ctags Patch Fails
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Actually that patch has issues, line numbers have changed from your commit and is failing here
due to that:
.PHONY: configure-target-zlib maybe-configure-target-zlib
error: patch failed: Makefile.in:47871
error: Makefile.in: patch does not apply
Seems to be an issue that target-libffi is no longer at that line number, it
was moved to 47919 on my current up to date of yesterday tree. Seems that branch
is rather old i.e. last year for the mailing archives you sent me.
Should I just rewrite the patch to work with current or something?
P.S. I already sent this but this should be in around thread. Sorry for polluting the ML.