Re: GCC Buildbot

On 20/09/17 17:07, Jeff Law wrote:
> I'd strongly recommend using one of the existing infrastructures.  I
> know several folks (myself included) are using Jenkins/Hudson.  There's
> little to be gained building a completely new infrastructure to manage a
> buildbot.

As David pointed out in another email, I should have referenced the
buildbot homepage:
http://buildbot.net/

This is a framework with batteries included to build the kind of things
we want to have for testing. I certainly don't want to start a Jenkins
vs Buildbot discussion.

Kind regards,

--
Paulo Matos