This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Byte swapping support
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jürg Billeter <juerg dot billeter at codethink dot co dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 11:51:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: Byte swapping support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <1524176.JWFjpHKHfN@polaris> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <2050368.8qkKclSXRn@polaris>
* Eric Botcazou:
>> By the way, what happened to the C++ bits? I think the c-family patch
>> which went in assumes that the C++ bits are there as well.
> I don't really understand what you mean by "assume" here,
handle_pragma_scalar_storage_order does not check c_dialect_cxx, so it
will not issue a warning for C++ even though the pragma is effectively