This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Byte swapping support
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jürg Billeter <juerg dot billeter at codethink dot co dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 10:57:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Byte swapping support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1524176.JWFjpHKHfN@polaris> <email@example.com>
> By the way, what happened to the C++ bits? I think the c-family patch
> which went in assumes that the C++ bits are there as well.
I don't really understand what you mean by "assume" here, but the C++ bits
were incomplete and never got reviewed; I can resurrect them if there is some