This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Byte swapping support
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <jim dot wilson at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Jürg Billeter <juerg dot billeter at codethink dot co dot uk>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 22:32:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: Byte swapping support
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 13 Sep 2017, Jim Wilson wrote:
> Intel has support for this in icc. It took about 5 years for a small team to
And allegedly has patents in this area.
Joseph S. Myers