This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Help out/New to the Project
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>, nick <xerofoify at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:10:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: Help out/New to the Project
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAJA7tRYzXsuRLx4vy7-A3Cph=jQ61Yu1U2HOunJyiZBV=Jr96w@mail.gmail.com>
On 09/09/2017 08:00 AM, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
There are a few getting started guides in the wiki
(http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki - Look for tutorials) which can help you get
started in terms of reading up on the internals, there are a few Easy
hacks listed in the wiki page here https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/EasyHacks
I've lust added a link to EasyHacks from GettingStarted (it wasn't
obvious to me how to find it).
Is there a different page for 'more involved changes'? We could likn to
that from EasyHacks.