This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Announcing ARM and AArch64 port maintainers.
- From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader at gmail dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 12:20:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Announcing ARM and AArch64 port maintainers.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJA7tRbBaOJMK0k00mKKnOE6KNzjJVvHm0W74svfB0+i33zZ6w@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: noloader at gmail dot com
On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 7:44 AM, Ramana Radhakrishnan
> I'm pleased to announce that the steering committee has appointed
> - James Greenhalgh as a full maintainer for the AArch64 port
> - Kyrylo Tkachov as a full maintainer for the ARM port.
> James & Kyrylo, if you could update your entries in the MAINTAINERS
> file to reflect these roles, it would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for the hard work you will be putting in.