Help out/New to the Project

Greetings All,

I am interested in helping out with the gcc project. I understand there is a bugzilla I can get started on
but is there anything else in terms of things I should be reading outside the core docs in the git tree
and the docs on the gnu web pages.

Or is there anything you guys are currently working on that seems some help either testing or otherwise?

Thanks for any answers,
Nick