This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Power 8 in-core crypto not working as expected
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: R0b0t1 <r030t1 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: noloader at gmail dot com, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 09:14:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Power 8 in-core crypto not working as expected
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH8yC8nw20DXRW6RtDsLQEh6YeLjbHCLv43Ub+843Off=jFZiQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAD4mYhmJkp5XGw5GGgLNm=2QMTotaj2E6=4SV35Ctpm1UAU3w@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 7:40 AM, R0b0t1 <email@example.com> wrote:
> Full disclosure: despite my interest in the architecture I have not
> been able to get access to a POWER8 machine. A server costs about as
> much as a new car. Any account reseller recommendations or any other
> options you can think of? If you don't mind responding feel free to do
> it privately so it doesn't clutter this thread.
Two of the systems in the GNU Compile Farm are POWER8 and the person
is reporting about his tests on those systems. Why are you reporting
that you don't have access to Power8 systems?