This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Update to Installing GCC Page
- From: Anatoly Pugachev <matorola at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 19:20:32 +0300
- Subject: Re: Update to Installing GCC Page
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Colin Prior <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hello GCC folks
> Please can you add:
> UNIX Packages www.unixpackages.com to your list of providers of GCC for
> We have been providing pre-compiled GCC for over 20 years, initially as
> Sunfreeware and then transitioning to UNIX Packages in 2010.
probably offtopic, so sorry...
sunfreeware was free for download (and I was using it for solaris 9/10
packages back in 2006), while unixpackages don't have free download
(for $50/year you have an option to download 10 packages), this was
the end of sunfreeware/unixpackages for me , and I started to use
opencsw.org . I believe opencsw (package repo, bug tracker, build
farm, wiki, community) is a better candidate for the link, but it's up
for gcc site maintainers.