Re: Update to Installing GCC Page

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Colin Prior <colin@unixpackages.com> wrote:
> Hello GCC folks
>
> Please can you add:
>
> UNIX Packages www.unixpackages.com to your list of providers of GCC for
> Solaris.
>
> We have been providing pre-compiled GCC for over 20 years, initially as
> Sunfreeware and then transitioning to UNIX Packages in 2010.

probably offtopic, so sorry...

sunfreeware was free for download (and I was using it for solaris 9/10
packages back in 2006), while unixpackages don't have free download
(for $50/year you have an option to download 10 packages), this was
the end of sunfreeware/unixpackages for me , and I started to use
opencsw.org [1]. I believe opencsw (package repo, bug tracker, build
farm, wiki, community) is a better candidate for the link, but it's up
for gcc site maintainers.

1. https://www.opencsw.org/