This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Segfault generated by gcc-7
- From: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- To: Marco Varlese <marco dot varlese at suse dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:35:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: Segfault generated by gcc-7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2017.08.29 at 12:31 +0200, Marco Varlese wrote:
> I got a SEGFAULT in my program when compiling it with gcc-7 but it
> is/was all good when using gcc-6.
> The SEGFAULT happens due to the line below:
> d_point = *p;
> And a fix for it (with gcc-7) has been:
> Does this make any sense to anybody?
No. Please open a bug and attach the full program that causes the crash.
Otherwise the issue is impossible to debug.