This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Segfault generated by gcc-7
- From: Marco Varlese <marco dot varlese at suse dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:31:39 +0200
- Subject: Segfault generated by gcc-7
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I got a SEGFAULT in my program when compiling it with gcc-7 but it
is/was all good when using gcc-6.
The SEGFAULT happens due to the line below:
d_point = *p;
And a fix for it (with gcc-7) has been:
Does this make any sense to anybody?