This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regression with gcc 7.2 ? Undefined references ?
- From: Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre at debian dot org>
- To: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 17:18:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: Regression with gcc 7.2 ? Undefined references ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <20170826111043.GC31687@x4>
On 26/08/2017 13:10, Markus Trippelsdorf wrote:
> On 2017.08.26 at 13:04 +0200, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
>> I have been trying to build the llvm toolchain with gcc 7.2 using the
>> Debian packages.
>> However, it is currently failing with some undefined reference.
>> Seems that some symbols are removed during the build phase (too strong
>> I haven't seen something relevant to this in the gcc release notes.
>> More information here:
>> Does it ring a bell for anyone?
> Try building without -gsplit-dwarf?
Indeed, this fixed the issue.
Should I report a bug or it is a know issue?