This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regression with gcc 7.2 ? Undefined references ?
- From: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- To: Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre at debian dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 13:10:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: Regression with gcc 7.2 ? Undefined references ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2017.08.26 at 13:04 +0200, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> I have been trying to build the llvm toolchain with gcc 7.2 using the
> Debian packages.
> However, it is currently failing with some undefined reference.
> Seems that some symbols are removed during the build phase (too strong
> I haven't seen something relevant to this in the gcc release notes.
> More information here:
> Does it ring a bell for anyone?
Try building without -gsplit-dwarf?