This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Regression with gcc 7.2 ? Undefined references ?
- From: Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre at debian dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 13:04:57 +0200
- Subject: Regression with gcc 7.2 ? Undefined references ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have been trying to build the llvm toolchain with gcc 7.2 using the
However, it is currently failing with some undefined reference.
Seems that some symbols are removed during the build phase (too strong
I haven't seen something relevant to this in the gcc release notes.
More information here:
Does it ring a bell for anyone?
PS: please cc me