This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ xgcc for arm-none-eabi fails in 7.1, 7.2 due to undefined identifiers
- From: Freddie Chopin <freddie_chopin at op dot pl>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 08:53:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: C++ xgcc for arm-none-eabi fails in 7.1, 7.2 due to undefined identifiers
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAD4mYh++6hLNi9_0ksmAL3kdoEiAZ6mT6+EH4RLggTqEY=1MQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAD4mYh5Uc0RFOKKHd=ihFW1hi94fX2mQ8BNn=-DJt7trdnh_w@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I forgot to say, that the procedure and resulting toolchain is closely
modeled after the one provided by ARM on:
It just has couple of tweaks like slightly different options for
newlib, completely disabled C++ exceptions and uses the most recent
versions of components.