This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 7.2 Released
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Klaus Kruse Pedersen (Klaus)" <klauskpedersen at rdamicro dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "rguenther at suse dot de" <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 10:15:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC 7.2 Released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 17 August 2017 at 06:02, Klaus Kruse Pedersen (Klaus) wrote:
>> The GNU Compiler Collection version 7.2 has been released.
> Shouldn't the release have a tag on git?
> It doesn't seem to be there: https://gcc.gnu.org/git/?p=gcc.git;a=tags
> git tag gcc-7_2_0-release 1bd23ca8c30f4827c4bea23deedf7ca33a86ffb5
I've created the tag now.