This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 7.2 Released
- From: "Klaus Kruse Pedersen (Klaus)" <klauskpedersen at rdamicro dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "rguenther at suse dot de" <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 05:02:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: GCC 7.2 Released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> The GNU Compiler Collection version 7.2 has been released.
Shouldn't the release have a tag on git?
It doesn't seem to be there: https://gcc.gnu.org/git/?p=gcc.git;a=tags
git tag gcc-7_2_0-release 1bd23ca8c30f4827c4bea23deedf7ca33a86ffb5
> GCC 7.2 is a bug-fix release from the GCC 7 branch
> containing important fixes for regressions and serious bugs in
> GCC 6.1 with more than 95 bugs fixed since the previous release.
> This release is available from the FTP servers listed at:
> Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments
> about this release. Instead, use the resources available from
> As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release
> -- far too many to thank them individually!