This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
How to Verify GNU Releases
- From: R0b0t1 <r030t1 at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 15:53:32 -0500
- Subject: How to Verify GNU Releases
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have no problem working GnuPG. However, files on ftp://ftp.gnu.org
are signed by individuals, at least for the projects I am interested
in (binutils, gcc, gdb). Where might I find a GNU's endorsement of the
I started another thread about a related issue, my apologies if I
should have continued it.