This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug web/?????] New: Fwd: failure notice: Bugzilla down.
- From: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Eric Gallager <egall at gwmail dot gwu dot edu>, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 12:46:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Bug web/?????] New: Fwd: failure notice: Bugzilla down.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMfHzOsXnceTY=YHFfC_qDPYYgkyer=dm5ESABuO_KjuQ60MXw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 11:10 PM, Martin Sebor <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 08/14/2017 04:22 PM, Eric Gallager wrote:
>> I'm emailing this manually to the list because Bugzilla is down and I
>> can't file a bug on Bugzilla about Bugzilla being down. The error
>> message looks like this:
> Bugzilla and the rest of gcc.gnu.org have been down much of
> the afternoon/evening due to a hard drive upgrade (the old disk
> apparently failed). You're not the only one who found out about
There's no RAID?