This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug web/?????] New: Fwd: failure notice: Bugzilla down.
- From: Eric Gallager <egall at gwmail dot gwu dot edu>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, rguenth at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 11:12:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Bug web/?????] New: Fwd: failure notice: Bugzilla down.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMfHzOsXnceTY=YHFfC_qDPYYgkyer=dm5ESABuO_KjuQ60MXw@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAH6eHdTsKsdnXG-edvWWHh-Vd45jKuiMxL8V3W34+j+86aFmHA@mail.gmail.com>
On 8/15/17, Jonathan Wakely <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 15 August 2017 at 04:10, Martin Sebor wrote:
>> On 08/14/2017 04:22 PM, Eric Gallager wrote:
>>> I'm emailing this manually to the list because Bugzilla is down and I
>>> can't file a bug on Bugzilla about Bugzilla being down. The error
>>> message looks like this:
> Even if it were possible, there wouldn't be any point in filing a bug
> that bugzilla's down, and so not much point emailing gcc-bugs either
> (since that's for bugzilla mail). Using gcc@ seems like the right
> list to me.
> N.B. since the server is being restored from a backup all of
> yesterday's changes to bugzilla have been lost, including all Richi's
> 7.2 release changes, and Eric's housekeeping.
> I don't suggest redoing all that work until all services are fully
> restored, in case it's lost again.
I see Richi redid all his 7.2 release changes; does that imply that
the server restore is now complete?