This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug web/?????] New: Fwd: failure notice: Bugzilla down.
- From: Szabolcs Nagy <szabolcs dot nagy at arm dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>, Eric Gallager <egall at gwmail dot gwu dot edu>
- Cc: nd at arm dot com, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 16:12:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Bug web/?????] New: Fwd: failure notice: Bugzilla down.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=Szabolcs dot Nagy at arm dot com;
- Nodisclaimer: True
- References: <CAMfHzOsXnceTY=YHFfC_qDPYYgkyer=dm5ESABuO_KjuQ60MXw@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
On 15/08/17 04:10, Martin Sebor wrote:
> On 08/14/2017 04:22 PM, Eric Gallager wrote:
>> I'm emailing this manually to the list because Bugzilla is down and I
>> can't file a bug on Bugzilla about Bugzilla being down. The error
>> message looks like this:
> Bugzilla and the rest of gcc.gnu.org have been down much of
> the afternoon/evening due to a hard drive upgrade (the old disk
> apparently failed). You're not the only one who found out about
> it the hard way. I (and I suspect most others) also discovered
> it when things like Git and SVN (and Bugzilla) stopped working.
> I've CC'd the gcc list to let others know (not sure what list
> to subscribe to in order to get a heads up on these kinds of
> maintenance issues).
i seems the database got corrupted.
at least one of my bugs was overwritten by another:
similarly there are two bugs on the bug mailing list
for 81845 and later bugs are missing.