This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug web/?????] New: Fwd: failure notice: Bugzilla down.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Martin Sebor <msebor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Eric Gallager <egall at gwmail dot gwu dot edu>, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 14:27:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Bug web/?????] New: Fwd: failure notice: Bugzilla down.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMfHzOsXnceTY=YHFfC_qDPYYgkyer=dm5ESABuO_KjuQ60MXw@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 15 August 2017 at 04:10, Martin Sebor wrote:
> On 08/14/2017 04:22 PM, Eric Gallager wrote:
>> I'm emailing this manually to the list because Bugzilla is down and I
>> can't file a bug on Bugzilla about Bugzilla being down. The error
>> message looks like this:
Even if it were possible, there wouldn't be any point in filing a bug
that bugzilla's down, and so not much point emailing gcc-bugs either
(since that's for bugzilla mail). Using gcc@ seems like the right
list to me.
N.B. since the server is being restored from a backup all of
yesterday's changes to bugzilla have been lost, including all Richi's
7.2 release changes, and Eric's housekeeping.
I don't suggest redoing all that work until all services are fully
restored, in case it's lost again.