This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Where Are Release Signatures Located?
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,R0b0t1 <r030t1 at gmail dot com>,GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 09:17:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Where Are Release Signatures Located?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAD4mYjQsKcwKBGZwUpKcmrheBUu1KrjhXd5-zfpyU2RG5h-Rg@mail.gmail.com>
On August 11, 2017 6:23:01 PM GMT+02:00, R0b0t1 <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>I have checked a few of the mirrors listed on
>https://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html. That page lists a few keys that
>releases might be signed by, but on all of the mirrors I checked I do
>not actually see any signed files. What am I missing?
Only the tarballs on ftp.gnu.org and its mirrors are signed.
>Thanks in advance,