This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Where Are Release Signatures Located?
- From: R0b0t1 <r030t1 at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:23:01 -0500
- Subject: Where Are Release Signatures Located?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have checked a few of the mirrors listed on
https://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html. That page lists a few keys that
releases might be signed by, but on all of the mirrors I checked I do
not actually see any signed files. What am I missing?
Thanks in advance,