This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: broken link on this page https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-7/changes.html for link to "Profile Mode" page:
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: Sergei Kurenkov <sergei dot a dot kurenkov at gmail dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 10:31:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: broken link on this page https://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-7/changes.html for link to "Profile Mode" page:
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CADzxvsMk=S5prMxdj5jn6Q5SMiGi7a8UF+n6jvYrSkW9nv=xyA@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6eHdQiu0AWGwvL_6X7fVfMA0wbrFevR=NUktFAKiwekRzTcQ@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LSU.email@example.com>
On 5 August 2017 at 21:58, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Aug 2017, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
>> Thanks for letting us know, I've fixed the link.
> Thanks, Jonathan.
> Should we do something about "manual/manual" in the above, though?
It's been like that in every release for years. I'm not worried about it.