Re: RFC: C extension to support variable-length vector types

On Thu, 3 Aug 2017, Richard Biener wrote:
> Btw., I did this once to represent constrained expressions on
> multi-dimensional arrays in SSA form.  There control (aka loop) structure was
> also implicit.  Google for 'middle-end array expressions'.  The C interface
> was builtins and VLAs.

The description at https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/MiddleEndArrays refers to
http://www.suse.de/~rguenther/guenther.pdf
but this redirects to users.suse.de, for which DNS resolution fails.
The Web Archive doesn't seem to have a copy.

Any chance this might be available elsewhere?

Thanks.
Alexander