This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Overwhelmed by GCC frustration
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>, Georg-Johann Lay <avr at gjlay dot de>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 14:11:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: Overwhelmed by GCC frustration
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <597F2FB4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Long ago, there was a code size regression tester for at least
> ARM. Is that still around?
There used to be autotesters from CSiBE. Something still appears to
exist (http://www.csibe.org/old/) but the last time I tried to run the
benchmark, I couldn't get the suite to compile. That was some years
ago, perhaps the situation is better nowadays (http://www.csibe.org/
without the old, suggests something's changed at some point...).
As for "long ago", see also your own reply to