This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC server write access
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at charter dot net>,GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 13:44:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC server write access
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On July 30, 2017 2:25:35 AM GMT+02:00, Jerry DeLisle <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>Can I get the contact info for someone who has write access to:
>I would like to add two files there for testing of some patches to
>OpenCoarrays into gfortran build.
>Help will be much appreciated. We need this to start testing.
All RMs have access at least.