This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: pass 'lto_gimple_out' not found, how to migrate it for GCC v6.x?
- From: Duncan Sands <baldrick at free dot fr>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 10:07:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: pass 'lto_gimple_out' not found, how to migrate it for GCC v6.x?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <CAFiYyc2G6RWLMA6E0xByuYdostvr2VnS==yKF0sJ-eYdfjfiAg@mail.gmail.com>
// Disable all LTO passes.
(for whatever reason). So try just removing this part - the pass is
IIRC it disables passes that run after gimple has been converted to LLVM IR, as
running them would just consume time pointlessly.
Best wishes, Duncan.