Re: whereis PLUGIN_REGISTER_GGC_CACHES? how to migrate it for GCC v6.x?

Hi David,

It looks strange to me that this repository contains these per-gcc
-version auto-generated .inc files; aren't these something that should
just be created at build time?

IIRC I did it this way because to generate these files you need to have the entire GCC sources, while one of the goals of dragonegg was that in order to be able to build dragonegg you should only need to have the gcc headers installed.

Best wishes, Duncan.