This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [og7] Git branch "openacc-gcc-7-branch"
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:16:37 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [og7] Git branch "openacc-gcc-7-branch"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 18 Jul 2017, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> This being a Git-only branch, should it nevertheless be listed on
> <https://gcc.gnu.org/svn.html>, in the "Active Development Branches"
> section, replacing "gomp-4_0-branch" there?
I would say so (with an according note).
Thanks for thinking of that. (Once we have git in place, which
will allow for a cp or mv, I'm thinking to break this portion out
and call it branches.html or so.)