This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Register allocation trouble
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at acm dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 14:40:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: Register allocation trouble
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/21/2017 07:50 AM, Andrew Stubbs wrote:
(set (match_operand:SI "register_operand" "=a,b")
(match_operand:SI "memory_operand" "Ra,Rb"))
How horrible would it be to split expose the entire mem:
(set (match_operand:SI "register" "=a,b")
(mem:SI (match_operand:SI "register" "a,b")))
+ variants for reg+const if you have them?