Re: GCC Runtime Library Exception in gcc/config/* files?

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 03:58:35PM +0200, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> > > Does it matter? What should be used for new files?
> > I think that in general we should probably use the Runtime Library
> > Exception for header files that might need to be included by a plugin,
> > which means anything that might be included by tm.h.  But I can't
> > think of any reason to use the Exception for .c files.

I think more important than plugins is whether the headers are ever
included in any libgcc (or libobjc) sources.
For plugins there are hundreds of headers pretty much each plugin includes
that are without the Runtime Library Exception, starting with tree.h,
rtl.h and many others.
GPLv3.

	Jakub