This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[og7] Git branch "openacc-gcc-7-branch"
- From: Thomas Schwinge <thomas at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 17:05:09 +0200
- Subject: [og7] Git branch "openacc-gcc-7-branch"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
There is a new Git-only branch: "openacc-gcc-7-branch",
This is a non-subdirectory branch for collaborative development of
OpenACC and related things, based on gcc-7-branch. Please send email
with a short-hand "[og7]" tag, and use "ChangeLog.openacc" files.
With some clean-up, the new branch contains the features/patches of the
current "gomp-4_0-branch", and is based on the gcc-7-branch branch point,
trunk r247015. I'll soon merge in some recent revision of gcc-7-branch.
This being a Git-only branch, should it nevertheless be listed on
<https://gcc.gnu.org/svn.html>, in the "Active Development Branches"
section, replacing "gomp-4_0-branch" there?