This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Help with RTL expand and a builtins
- From: Martin Liška <mliska at suse dot cz>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:17:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Help with RTL expand and a builtins
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
On 07/18/2017 09:16 AM, Martin Liška wrote:
> I've been working on PR59521 and I'm unable to properly emit RTL instructions
> in expand_builtin_mempcpy. At the end of the function I have:
Correction, it's PR70140.