This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Linux and Windows generate different binaries
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "Klaus Kruse Pedersen (Klaus)" <klauskpedersen at rdamicro dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 16:06:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: Linux and Windows generate different binaries
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <596638D1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Sandra Loosemore
> On 07/12/2017 05:07 AM, Klaus Kruse Pedersen (Klaus) wrote:
>> I have seen reproducible builds being discussed here, but what is the
>> position on inter c-lib and OS reproducible builds?
> I think we consider unstable sort problems bugs and have fixed them in the
> past. Bugzilla search turned up #28964 and I remember at least one more
> recent instance of this as well (although not the details any more).